Content writing is the process of researching, gathering, organising, writing and editing information for publication within your website.
Website content is one of the most important elements a search engine uses when ranking your site in the results list, the use of keywords and phrasing in the content throughout the site can determine a higher ranking.
Good content will also prevent the viewer from moving on to another site. Content that is enlightening and gripping piques the interest of your readers and encourages them to continue browsing through your site.
- Content needs to be unique and well written.
- Content should be useful, valuable, informative and educational.
- Descriptive tag needs to be attractive in order to attract visitors to click on your site.
- Ensure links point the searcher to other parts of the site.
- Keep content updated.
- Ensure text is scannable.
- Make sure your keywords standout.
- Incorporate variations of your keywords and keyword phrases.
- Focus on location to help you rank higher for searches of relevance to the areas you cover.
- Keep titles clear.
- Keep paragraphs short and sweet.Content Developtment
Business Search Locals' experienced team of writers creates content across a wide spectrum of industries.
The website content we create is well optimised based on the search engine's preferences with keyword rich content that captures visitors and constantly emphasises the relevance and importance of your site with search engines.
Why People Us
- I am extremely pleased with the work Business Search Local has done for me. My website is now in the first page of Google and I am getting much better leads from potential clients.
- Dwell Being
With a team of highly talented individuals from all walks of life, we can offer a solution to the most perplexing problems with design, flair and innovation.
Here at Business Search Local we're always developing new ideas and innovations for our existing client base, for our latest projects please visit our currently developing page.
Follow Us On Twitter
Keep up to date with Business Search Local through our currently developing.